HSBNE’s COVID19 Plan
HSBNE is affected by COVID19 restrictions like any other
organisation. When we are able to have the site open, this
document outlines the guidelines and risk management procedures
we have put in place and expect all members to follow.
As the situation can change rapidly, this policy will be updated
by the exec as necessary and when changed will be emailed to members
to keep them up to date.
- Maintain Social Distancing, 1.5m or 6’ from each other
- The site limit will be dictated by government policy, and is currently
set as 20 people on the site.
- Each room/space at HSBNE will have a poster on its door showing the
max capacity of that room, do not exceed this limit at any time.
- Minimise physical contact
- In the event of an emergency requiring evacuation, continue to follow
- If you present with the symptoms of any illness, do not come on
site for any reason.
- Professional cleaners will be coming onsite biweekly.
- Members are required to wash hands when:
- Entering the site
- Before/After eating
- After coughing or sneezing
- After using the toilet
- After changing tasks
- After smoking
- After changing bins
- Members will be required to come to site freshly showered and with clean
- Disposable drinking cups for drinking water are required, and must be disposed
of immediately upon finishing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at doorways, members will be expected
to utilise them.
- Members will be required to wipe down working areas and equipment before and
after usage. This means things such as desks, chair surfaces, machine controls and
any other touch point.
- Clean workspaces will be more aggressively policed, clutter and mess makes it
much more difficult to have a clean and safe environment.
- Donations will only be accepted via the executive, any items left on site without
notice will be doomshelved/binned.
HSBNE recommends the wearing of masks, but at this stage does not require them.
Closures and unavailable services
- No guests are allowed onsite unless they have provided contact details via the member kiosk or sign in form.
- No General Public will be allowed onsite.
- Tuesday/Saturday Open Nights remain cancelled.
- New member inductions will be by appointment.
- Some areas will be closed and unavailable:
- The kitchen will be closed for all food preparation and storage
- The ‘games room’ will be utilised for overflow storage from implementing
social distancing furniture layouts and will be closed.
- The boneyard will remain closed.