HSBNE’s COVID19 Plan
HSBNE is affected by COVID19 restrictions like any other
organisation. This document outlines the guidelines and risk management procedures
we have put in place and expect all members to follow.
As the situation can change rapidly, this policy will be updated
by the exec as necessary and when changed will be emailed to members
to keep them up to date.
As per the QLD Government’s
HSBNE as a Community Group in Schedule 1B is not required to check the vaccination status
of entrants to the facility. Persons on site are directed to continue
with social distancing.
- Maintain Social Distancing, according to current government regulations.
- Currently: 1 person per 2 square meters
- The site limit will be dictated by government policy
- Each room/space at HSBNE will have a poster on its door showing the
max capacity of that room, do not exceed this limit at any time.
- Minimise physical contact
- In the event of an emergency requiring evacuation, continue to follow
- If you present with the symptoms of any illness, do not come on
site for any reason.
- Professional cleaners will be coming onsite weekly.
- Members are required to wash hands when:
- Entering the site
- Before/After eating
- After coughing or sneezing
- After using the toilet
- After changing tasks
- After smoking
- After changing bins
- Members will be required to come to site freshly showered and with clean
- Disposable drinking cups for drinking water are required, and must be disposed
of immediately upon finishing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at doorways, members will be expected
to utilise them.
- Members will be required to wipe down working areas and equipment before and
after usage. This means things such as desks, chair surfaces, machine controls and
any other touch point.
- Clean workspaces will be more aggressively policed, clutter and mess makes it
much more difficult to have a clean and safe environment.
- Donations will only be accepted via the executive, any items left on site without
notice will be doomshelved/binned.
HSBNE recommends the wearing of masks, and will require them as dictated by
current government guidelines.
- Members must check in, either by the Kiosk or with the QLD Covid app.
- Guests and the Public (tours etc) are required to use the QLD Covid app to check in.
- We still require guests of members to sign in with the member kiosk or sign in form.
Events, Open Nights
The site continues to operate normally when allowed by govt policy. Open nights/days and
working bees etc will continue.