This policy outlines expectations regarding the consumption of alcohol and drugs onsite at HSBNE and being
onsite while intoxicated.
- HSBNE requires you to be under the legal limit to drive to be onsite.
- HSBNE is restricted by lease conditions and does not allow drinking on site.
- No illegal drugs on site, no intoxication by drugs while on site.
- To be onsite at HSBNE you are required to be within the legal limit to drive a vehicle.
- It is a condition of our lease that outside approved events, no alcohol is consumed on site.
- To simplify matters, no operating stills or active brewing on site.
- Illegal substances are not allowed on site
- To be on site at HSBNE, you must not be intoxicated by any substance that would reasonably disallow legal driving
Smoking and Vaping
- Smoking or Vaping of any product must follow current legal guidelines.
- As of last policy update, this is no consumption indoors, and outdoors must be more than 4 meters
from a door or window.