Members sometimes request to be loaned HSBNE assets, this policy outlines what happens when they do.
- We don’t loan assets as normal business
- You can make a special request
- You have to ask the appropriate team lead, or if none, the executive.
- There must be a loan agreement signed
- The asset must be documented before/after with pictures or video
- The loan will be tracked by the asset register
- You will be required to make good on any damage or issues, and if a bond is taken, that may be
used to make good the item
By Default, HSBNE does not Loan Assets
- In normal circumstances, HSBNE does not loan assets.
- Members may make special request for exception to be loaned an asset.
- The decision is made by, in order: Team Lead for the asset; Executive
- Loans must be documented by a signed Loan Agreement, uploaded as pdf to the asset register
- Executive must make available a loan agreement template
- Loan agreement defacto includes:
- Item to be returned in same or better condition
- Borrower to pay to return item to state when loaned
- Where asset value is in excess of $500, a bond must be paid
- Loans must be tracked by the asset register ‘check out’ feature
- Asset must be thoroughly documented with pictures or video upon leaving and reacceptance
- Loaned asset can only be reaccepted by person who approved loan
- Loaned assets must be explicitly accepted
- Any bonds or other conditions will be executed in a timely fashion upon reacception.